Monday, February 18, 2008
cabin fever
I'd sure like to be able to go somewhere tomorrow. I'm still waiting for Lydia and Karalee to get over their runny noses. I was happy to get some much-needed cleaning done this morning. And it wasn't like pulling teeth to get the kids to help--there must be people praying for us while Ben's gone. I ought to be spending this time while the kids are in bed organizing the laundry/mud/catch-all room...or begin filing our taxes--yuck! This blogging thing is a great way to escape the mundane. I've really enjoyed reading other people's blogs--another great way to avoid the stuff I should do but don't really want to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How exciting...I've never been someones very first comment before! The blog looks great! Yeah, blogging keeps me from doing a lot of things...thats the really fine print nobody cautions you to read! But it's a lot of fun! I hope your kiddos start feeling better! That's miserable for everyone involved! Call if you need anything while Ben is away!
Great job on getting your blog going...I've been a blogging crazy lady since the enrichment class...trying to get caught up so I don't feel guilty. I think I'm finally caught up...my house has sure suffered! We are all sick too. Not fun.
Post a Comment