So fun to see that you are blogging too! Cute pictures of the kids. I hope Ben enjoyed his lunch. Knowing him, he ate it all gone with a big smile on his face. It will be fun to keep up with your family now on your blog. Thanks for the message, so I could find you.
This blogging thing is addicting!! I'ts fun to keep up with people even though it's freezing cold outside. The lunch sounds great and your kids are so cute. Hey I was just informed we are new viviting teaching partners. We'll have to get going on that.
3 comments:
So fun to see that you are blogging too! Cute pictures of the kids. I hope Ben enjoyed his lunch. Knowing him, he ate it all gone with a big smile on his face. It will be fun to keep up with your family now on your blog. Thanks for the message, so I could find you.
This blogging thing is addicting!! I'ts fun to keep up with people even though it's freezing cold outside. The lunch sounds great and your kids are so cute. Hey I was just informed we are new viviting teaching partners. We'll have to get going on that.
Okay so I do know how to spell visiting... Ha
Post a Comment