Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Today Lydia asked me a cute question..."How will we get to heaven? We don't have wings." We hadn't been talking about dying or anything. I tried to clarify..."You mean when we die?" To her nod I replied, "Either our spirits fly there when we die or the angels come and take our spirits there." What a sweet girl. I think it's so interesting how she plays great with Nathan, but she shares better with Karalee. She wanted me to write hers and Karalee's names on her box of crayons. She will share her drink with Karalee or her candy, but never with Nathan. During this cold weather all my kids want to do is watch "Finding Nemo" or play Monopoly. I do all the math and everything when we play monopoly and it's pretty fun, but doing it everyday gets old. The kids know that we can only play when Karalee is sleeping because she loves to run off with all the little pieces and chew on them. Nathan usually asks me, "Can we give Karalee a nap and play monopoly?" I wish I could say it like he does--its' so much cuter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment