Regretfully, Big Amazon Fish is suffering from the economy so both Ben and I are job-searching. We would like to get the word out there and hopefully one or both of us can land a job sooner than later.
Ben would like a business administration position or an engineering position with a company specializing in renewable energy.
I am looking for a part-time position in the area of social work, teaching, tutoring, or proof-reading. I am open to most anything, though.
We really like Lindon, but we are willing to go wherever the work is.
We are so grateful for all our family and friends. We would appreciate any ideas or suggestions you could give us.
4 comments:
Try at the MATC or UVU...both are great. Insurance and pay is usually good for around here. I don't know if they are hiring...check the website. The MATC testing center would be a good place for you or their study lab/center.
I'm not sure about Utah, but here in Oregon our local libraries have listings of job openings. Worth checking out. :) If work re-locates your family, I hope it's closer to us! Love you and miss you!
Boyd is keeping his eye out for job opportunities.. We would love it if you moved closer to us.. We love you guys!
my sister's husband just got a job doing environmental consulting for civil engineering projects. i know that's not close to anybody, but maybe there's a market there and out east. good luck you guys--you're in our thoughts.
Post a Comment